The FitFlop WalkStar has finally arrived at Jildor Shoes! The FitFlop is designed to help tone and trim your thighs, calves and your glutes while you walk in them. The FitFlop WalkStar is biomechanically engineered to absorb shock and lessen joint strain. Fabric upper and rubber flex outsoles.
- Developed by expert biomechanists at the Centre for Human Performance at London's South Bank University, FitFlops load your leg muscles while you're wearing them. In clinical testing, wearing FitFlops has been show to trigger significantly increased gluteal muscle response, increased hamstring response and increased muscle response.
- The patent-pending microwobbleboard technology in the FitFlop was developed by Dr. David Cook & Darren James at the Centre for Human Performance at London South Bank University.
- The FitFlop works your bum muscles more. A signigicantly longer stimulation of the 'gluteus maximus' muscle was measured in FitFlop wearer trial testing. Similar trends were reported for the rectus femoris (of the quadriceps muscle group on the front of the thigh).
- Fitflops absorb shock and reduce joint strain. FitFlops mimic barefoot style walking, but better. Every step you take in your FitFlops:
- improves your core muscle strength
- absorbs shock on your feet, knees and back
- encourages better posture and stronger muscles
- burns calories!
- mimics barefoot walking, but with a little bit more of a challenge!
- can help reduce cellulite and slim and tone your thighs!
- improves muscle tone
- strengthens and tones muscles in the feet, legs, buttocks, stomach and back
- increases leg muscle activity
- Fitflops make it easier to stay in shape. Independent studes with the leading UK athletic biomechanits confirm:
- The unique tapered midsole structure of the FitFlop boosts overall leg muscle activity, reduces joint strain, increases calf muscle efforts, and extends the activation time of certain muscles (your rectus femoris and gluteus maximus muscles) during every single step.